Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lunch Break with Araceli

Okay, I'm a little late with today's lunch blog, but there's this girl in the office that emailed and said, "Hey what time is your lunch?" Instead of saying, "12:15, but I like to eat bymyself because I'm anti-social.", I said, "12:15. I brought my lunch today, wanna join?" I'm glad I said that because she told me she had been eating lunch by herself in her office. :( She had asked me one time if I wanted to get some starbucks one day, but I said, "Naw. I'm not really all that into it." That was about a month ago, and today I realized maybe she's was trying to be my friend. hmmm, go figure.

so anyway.....here we go

For lunch I ate a BLT Sandwhich
Ingredients:
Bread
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomatoe
=
Yumminess

1 comment:

Bethany Hernandez said...

never, NEVER say no to starbucks. are we even related?!