Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Day Closer

Well, Cheli and I are very excited about seeing each other this Christmas. Cheli, I can't wait. You know, sometimes it feels like I'm just living to get to the next day. All I know is that I am one day closer to seeing Araceli. I can't wait...
I'll never forget the 30 mile walk that our church youth group did . We invited Araceli to be our guest speaker at our church the next day (Sunday morning). Let me just say that the Lord touched me that morning :) I had never nor will I ever see another woman as beautiful as Cheli get behind a pulpit, take a platform, or walk into a room. I had to wait six months from the day I met her in order to get the opportunity to have her at my church. I knew that I had to let her know somehow that I was interested in her. I'll let Cheli finish this thought for you...

3 comments:

bhernandez said...

This is the way my husband talks to me! awww

Cheli, you need to complete that thought...

Aunt Anabel


Hannah says, "How sweet!"

Sandra said...

This is so sweet. My introduction to finally meet Araceli was not as fun, but the waiting and anticipation was well worth that long,long wait. You guys are going tobe so happy together. Now I can hardly wait for October. God has truly blessed you both with the gift of each other.

rayh76902 said...

Aaron, what I can say? It is the Hernandez charm at work. Regardless, my niece Araceli is a very beautiful young lady, and a great asset who will complement your ministry. Again, my sincere desire is that God bless you both richly always.
Uncle Ray