Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lunch Break with Araceli

Well as all five of you readers know, I work at BlueFishTV. I thank God for my job because not only does God use this place to provide for me, but I'm also able to be a part of ministries in over 100,000 churches nationwide. How'd ya like to add that to your resume!

Anyway, one major reason that I love my job is because it helps pastors to communicate powerful truths. Every Wednesday we do an 'email blast' to all of our customers to let them know about the lastest and greatest. This week, we are highlighting our "Story Behind the Hymn" series. I saw this video for the first time today and it just totally ministered to me. I wanted to start preaching to my keyboard! "All Hail the Name of JESUS!!!"

I wanted to share this video with you. Turn up the volume.

P.S. I had a sandwhich for lunch. Ingredients: Wheat bread, turkey, cheddar cheese, squeeze of mayo and pickles (sandwhich sliced) okay,.......back to the video.

No comments: