Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brrrr....

Whoa. Let me say that today was freaking' COLD... I woke up this morning to the drip, drip, drip of rain on my window. I bundled up, put my sweater on and off the restaurant supply store to pick up a chef coat for work. After I got to work this morning, I got to working on the website for our shop. It was pretty quiet today so I really got a lot of stuff done today. I didn't get to eat any lunch today so I am pretty hungry. I feel like eating chicken teriyaki with steamed vegetables. Or maybe a club sandwich...
I was at the church earlier working on a middle school level project for Bible School. (yawn).  I don't really like to work in groups. I prefer to work on my own. But our professor thought that it would be a "great idea." Anyway, I am just going to do my part and then just trust that everyone elso does theirs. We will see. Well, I need to call Araceli so "goodnight to all, and to all a goodnight." - aaron

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Aaron, Aaron, Aron, Sissy, Sissy Sissy. Are youguys familiar with the the last lines from the wacked out professor in Back To The Future?

As I read your blogs I think, " what a pair of drama ham kids I have."
Then I am mentally launched to a far away place as I begin to think of your future children. When suddenly out of nowhere, the nutty professor, (from the movie), is in a flying car telling me to jump in, and through this open car door he is in his crazy, bug-eyed, frantically, worried state yelling, "It's your grandkids, Sandy!! It's your grandkids!"

A and A said...

LOL. your imagination is THROUGH THE ROOF! ha! - cheli