Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Going to be an Uncle

I never thought that I would ever have to say this but I am going to be an uncle. I have a younger sister who lives in Bremerton, WA. She is married to Mat, a Navy submariner (he's the guy that pushes the button; don't tell anyone, cause that's TOP SECRET). She is due the week of Christmas. We are pretty excited. 
Well I just got back from Bible School and it was crazy. Three hours of the Book of Acts. Did you know that for the longest time this book didn't have an author, but they are now saying Luke is the author? Pretty cool, huh? Well, that's all I have for ya'll tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Congratulations!!

I have never been an Uncle but I have been an Aunt and it is really fun! Live it up!! You will be safe for the first two years but after that watch out those neices and nephews can get you in trouble and big hint (YOU MAY WANT TO WRITE THIS DOWN).

Hide your wallet make sure it is nowhere near those little darling or you will go broke!!. I repeat you will go broke. All it takes is one tiny-itty-bitty, look into those innocent, pleading little eyes and you will be spending, spending, spending.

Let me tell you about my crazy spending habits whenever I am near Seth-Boy. I loose it, I just have an uncontrolled ability to say yes, sure, whatever you want-I just cannot say no. And if I have a credit card forget it. So consider yourself warned. Maybe we canstart a an AA group for tios and tias?

Love FMIL (future mom in law :)