Monday, December 8, 2008

Lunch Break with Araceli

Today I had: Leftover Turkey Chilli (orginally served with sweet yellow cornbread)

Ingredients:
Ground Turkey
Pinto beans
Red beans
Tomatoes
Onion
Garlic
Paprika
Chilli Powder


I made it for dinner on Friday for Tia Yaya and my dad. My dad had seconds, tia yaya did not. I was very nervous that they woudn't like it. My dad asked if we should add it to our weekly menu so I guess that means that he liked it? A call to Tia Yaya's PR personnel was not immediately returned. (i.e. she didn't say anything)

So i'm still confused because no one except for me has eaten the leftovers. So did they like it or not? Was my dad just pulling my leg and then pulling my finger? I'm still not sure. BUT, if you have a large family, this is a great inexpensive receipe. let me know if you want the details.........

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Word to the wise; NEVER, EVER PULL ANYONE'S FINGER!! AND WATCH OUT FOR THE THUMBS!!. This could prove to be a fatal life threatening event.

A and A said...

ohhhh, sound like your still recovering!

bhernandez said...

Love the blog, just make sure you update it...love your favorite uncle

Betty said...

Yeah! I have another blog to read!! I'm so glad you and Aaron started this. Post often, okay?
Love ya!