Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have been inspired!


Aaron has been faithfully working out and I have been faithfully not working out. See, we are so faithful! This whole marriage thing is going to work out great! Well little Mr. Aaron has inspired me to reach to new heights. (metaphorically speaking of course since I'm done growing) Today I visited a local gym that's about 4 minutes away from the house. I drove up, parked the car and sat in there for about 5 minutes. I finally made it in and was given a tour of the facilities. It's modest, but I think that I'll enjoy the fact that all of the treadmills and elliptical machines have their own TV screen with cellulite, I mean, satellite.

I'm going to try it out for a week before I make a commitment. What was I doing for five minutes in my car before I went into the gym? Oh, nothing. Just finishing my Taco Bell taco.

No comments: