Monday, February 2, 2009

I feel like throwing up


i was on youtube and i was watching this video where the camera was being jolted and jerked around. now i feel all queasy. i know that this happens to normal people, but I'm especially susceptible to this kind of stuff. i get motion sickness fairly easily. i have NEVER been nor will i EVER get on a roller coaster. i get sick when looking up towards a tall building. i get sick when i look down out of the window of a tall building. i think i heard someone say that my dad had motion sickness issues like that. maybe my mom, uncle benji or uncle joe can verify that for me. ugh. it's a gross feeling. i feel like eating cereal but i'm scared that we'll have a clean up on aisle nine.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

OH YEAH!! Dad was terrible! We were at the pastor's houseback in 1982, just hanging out watching, "FUN HOUSE" yep. I will never forget that movie title.

Suddenly a roller coaster scene sent your Dad downstairs to sudden vomitting just from watching. He was so motion sick we ended up going to St. John's Hospital and stayed over 3 hours, he was given IV fluids and drugs to make him better.

Your Dad said he felt he had been in the roller coaster, Wita thought he was constipated and kept asking him when his last BM was, Uncle Raymond worked in the pharmacy and was trying to get a history. Both of them were standing outside the restroom door, and I kept wondering what I had gotten myself into with this family as your DAD hurled.

It happened a few more times but this was the first and most memorable incident.