Saturday, February 7, 2009

That was SO TRASHY!


The trash truck woke me up at 7:40 this morning. I was so perturbed that I looked out the window at him. I don't know why. 1. That's not intimidating at all 2. Without my contacts, I can only see up to 8 inches in front of me anyway. Maybe it was my jacked up vision, but I was so sure that when I looked out the window, He was leaning off of the truck with one arm, with the other arm extended towards the houses he was passing like he was in a musical or something. I got back in my bed, but I couldn't go to sleep without figuring out what his lyrics might have been. I decided that he was probably singing with a low operatic voice, " I am your TRASH MAN, waking you from your SLUMBER!!! then I went back to sleep. I know, I'm silly.

No comments: