Friday, December 19, 2008

If Mom Says No, Ask Grandma.

Last night as you may know, I went to go see my grandparents. These are my dad's parents. I was really nervous about what they had to say because not long after I called them and told them about my plans for Araceli and I, my grandmother called me and asked me to drive to Aransas Pass and pay them a visit. DA DA DUM... Let me just say that I have been really busy this week and last night was no different. Because I got home late again last night, Araceli and I haven't had a chance to talk about it so... you're just going to have to wait and see what happened at grandpa and grandmas house. I need to talk to Araceli about it first. -aaron

(The two beautiful ladies pictured here are my mom's mom on the left and the lady on the right is my dad's mom...yeah, that's her. She's cute, but don't let that grandma face fool you.)

No comments: