Thursday, December 18, 2008

Esperando por Aaronsito

Aaron called his grandparents one night last week or a couple of weeks ago. He talked to Grandma Gutierrez, his dad's mom. Since his grandma was the one that picked up the phone, he spoke with her about his plans to get engaged soon. They had a great chat. I don't have all the details on that one. I'm not sure how long they were talking, but I don't think it was very long or very short either. He just basically called, checked up on them and then told her about his plans. WELL, she called him earlier this week and asked him to go to their house, which is about 30 minutes away, for a visit. So our wheels started racing. What do they want to talk to him about? Did she have a dream about us where our kids were super hairy? So he went tonight and he's been over there for like 4 hours already. I'm thinking, "Man, this lady stays up late!" He can't even sneak away to text me even a little bit of information?What are they talking about!?!?! Is she telling Aaron secret family recipes? Are they teaching him the correct way to mow the lawn after your married? I want to call but then I wonder, "Are they praying? Are they looking at family pictures? Is she making him a taco?" I just want to know what they wanted to talk to him about?? I'm sure it's marriage stuff, but ugh, just give me a little info. Throw a girl a bone here!

No comments: