Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Catch Up Time....


I forgot to do a lunch blog today! I think i'm going to discontinue those anyway. It's too hard to remember to do those. Plus, I need to work on my social skills. I just had a ramen noodle today. Blah. There's only one thing more worse than ramen noodles.......cup o'noodle. Hey, I have my standards! However, I did make dinner tonight.

Tia Yaya says: "It was delicious. The texture of the noodles was perfect. The taste of the spices was perfect. It was so good that it made me want a glass of wine, and I don't drink wine!" Araceli's Note: She did drink a beer. Rootbeer.

Dad says : "There was a hint of oregano. The sauce was not too tart nor too flat. It was GOOT!" Araceli's Note: Dad ends certain words with a "t". No reason.

6 comments:

Betty said...

That spaghetti looks great! I had tuna again. But this time, I DIDN'T burn the eggs. Are you proud of me? Oh, wait.....Mac made the tuna.

A and A said...

lol,it's okay. that'll be our little secret.

Bethany Hernandez said...

whoa, cheli! i'm impressed!

kelli said...

Hey I LOVE cup o'noodle....the food looks good!!

bhernandez said...

Very nice Cheli, Spaghetti looks very yummy and you look fabulous, dahling! You look like you have your own cooking show...

Aunt Anabel

A and A said...

i wish i could have had some... i can't wait for that.