Thursday, January 1, 2009

You may think this is wEiRd but...


I love paying bills.

I don't know why, I just do. I LOVE paying bills. Now the bills that are reoccuring like cell phone and insurance, I feel very neutral about. The thing that I like to do with those is send in my payment with bill pay even though they draft it from my account. What I do is send in everything but a dollar or two. I think it's funny when they draft my account and all they get is a dollar. I feel like, "Ha ha! You tried to take money from me in the middle of the night, but you only got a dollar!"

However, I LOVE the bills that have a certain amount that you have to pay down by a certain time. I love watching that amount get smaller and smaller. I feel like these bill receivers want me to miss a payment or make a late payment. But when I send in a payment before time and for more than my personal goal, I feel like it's a big "TAKE THAT!" I imagine them getting my last payment and then turning red, crunching a paper in their hand, looking to the heavens and screaming, "ARRRR! Hooow did she do this! We're going to lose our jobs!" I just love paying bills!

2 comments:

bhernandez said...

I personally enjoy when people pay their electric bill..kinda ignites my day...

A and A said...

hardy har har, uncle benjy!- cheli