Thursday, January 1, 2009

Aaron's Resolution


One of my resolutions for the new year is to save more money. I spoke to Cheli about this one and she's really helped in this area. I was looking over my statement from last month and I realized how much money I spend on eating out. Boy, was it a lot. I've got a pretty crazy schedule from week to week, and eating out is sometimes the only option. From Whataburger to Chick-Fil-A. You name it, I've driven through it.
So with the change of the year, I have decided to change my spending habits and save more money simply by packing a lunch everyday and keeping some sort of snack in my car just in case I catch a hunger bug. I've already bought about $15.00 of groceries for the week which consist of basic essentials: lunchmeat, Rainbow bread, bottled water and chips. I love sandwiches and I can survive on these. After the wedding though, don't ask me if I want a sandwich. Love you. aaron

1 comment:

A and A said...

aaron, what did you eat today? - cheli