Monday, December 29, 2008

My Wonderful Weekend (featuring Aaron's slide)

Words cannot express what happened to me this weekend. But I guess "I'm engaged!" is a good start. There was so much that happened so just stay with me....

Christmas Eve:
7:00a Left from Dallas to San Angelo
11ish Arrived in San Angelo and began to play with Lexie Joy
6:30p Christmas Eve Service at SRC, went to Wita's, ate and started to open presents
10:45p Aaron arrives at Wita's!!!
12:45 I'm engaged!

Christmas Day:
9:00a We ate breakfast at Wita's. He likes oj with lots of pulp, i like it with no pulp, but i already knew that. I made eggs for Aaron for the first time :)
9:15a Aaron throws up.....just kidding.
12:00p Went to my mom's mom's house - Here Aaron had a blast getting to know my aunt and grandma.
4:00p Went to Jerry's parents house (jerry is my stepdad)
5:30p Went back to wita's, a bunch of the fam went out to eat, looking at Christmas lights, and then back to Wita's. We played Apples to apples and it was HILARIOUS!
12:00a Polished my nails

Friday:
9:00a Breakfast at Wita's again, yum. Aaron likes beans, but not for breakfast (already knew that too!)
10:30 Had to go back to my mom's mom's because mom wanted to give us some tamales, holla!
10:55 We meet Magaly, Miriam and Cami at Starbucks. Aaron fell in LOVE with Cami.
12:30 We leave for San Antonio!

4:00p We went straight to Mi Tierra (where we ate on our first date). Miracle: We were seated less than 10 minutes after arriving, our food was out in 15 min.
5:00p Went to the Riverwalk. Aaron took me shopping. This is where we took the most pics
9:00p Left San Antonio to Go to Corpus
11:15p Arrived completely tired!

Saturday:
8:45a Aaron pics me up to go to work! ugh!! go to sams first, then Old Navy- bought me more clothes. (i only brought winter stuff and it was so hot there!)
12:00p Bought lunch for Aaron and his dad.
12:00- 6:00p Watched Aaron at work. He is amazing!!
7:15p Left with Aaron and his Dad to Premont, TX to meet his dads side- so fun!
12:00 Left Premont. I was embarrassed bc i was alseep with my mouth open in the car.

Sunday:
8:42 Aaron comes to pick me up. Told him that he sd 8:45 and i needed more time.
8:45 Got in the car to go to church. Hey, every minute counts!
10:00 Pastors wife annouces our engagement to the Spanish congregation
11:30 Aaron announces our engagement to the English congregation, then preaches! whoa
1:00 Aaron takes me to La Playa to eat a Fried Avacado!! in heaven!
2:00 Went to the mall and to visit Freddie (aaron's uth pastor) at the church fireworks stand
4:45 Aaron drops me off at the airport :(
8:15 Arrive back in Dallas!

It's going to take me a while to take in all of the events of this weekend. It was so memorable! We are so excited!



1 comment:

Sandra said...

Awww! It was a beautiful,very, very special Christmas. Thank you both for my gifts: A wonderful son-in-law and my little girl HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
This is the type of gift every parent wants----to see their children healthy, happy and not only in love with each other but in love with God.

God as always kept his promise to bless Araceli with the husband both her dad and I prayed for beginning the day of her birth.

Thank you Jesus and thank you both for allowing God to work through you in following His will. Your lives together are already beginning with His glorious blessings.