Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What A Day!


Today was an awesome day. It started out with a yogurt and banana and I was out the door. I made a few stops this morning before I got to work and finally made it to the shop around 9:45 AM. 
We were pretty busy at the shop. It starting picking up around lunchtime which is the usual time we get bombarded by hungry customers who want a delicious fruit cup. I had a phone call to make at lunch time to Cheli and then back to work.
Then we had the after school rush where if your not careful, your gonna get run over! Fruit was flying everywhere! To the front and to the back, the shop was full of anxious customers.
6 PM came around and it was off to the church. I usually change at work on Wednesdays so that I can make it to church on time. Otherwise, I'd be running super late.
Tonight we had Baptism Class and New Member Class. The class was great! We went over some basic stuff and reviewed with them the notes that were handed out in advance. 
I think that everyone is ready and confident that they are making the right decision.
Today was awesome! It started great and ended great. Tomorrow, Cheli flies into town. We haven't seen each other in over a month. I can't wait to see her. I love you Cheli!

No comments: