Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm baaaaaccccckkkk!!!!


I just got into my room! What a weekend! Aaron and I had alot of fun in the Corpus Christi sun. Aaron and I did alot of fun things, but I am so very sleepy-ish so I'll have to blog about our adventures at a better time. But what I do want to share is a a mothers day card that Aaron wrote. We discovered it while looking through some old pictures. I don't know really what to call it, an essay? a scary edgar allen poe poem? not sure, but this is proof that Aaron has always been a deep thinker. (they guessed that he was in 3rd grade when he wrote this)

ENJOY! i know i did. I couldn't stop laughing.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Way to cute!! Wonder if someone was accused of being brain damaged when Aaron decided to write this down?? Hummmmmmm I wonder?