Monday, March 2, 2009

I love de-regulation....whatever that means.


I have a co-worker whose dog chewed up his glasses. He told me that he was told that the lenses alone would cost over $150. The frame is fine, this is the cost of the lenses only. Ouch! Being the savvy computer guy that he is (he works in the IT dept) he did some research and found a super cool website. http://www.zennioptical.com/ As long as your have your Rx, you can place an order for prescription glasses starting at $8.00! He decided to splurge and get the $10.00 frames with anti-glare or whatever it's called. Oh and shipping is a flat rate of $5.00 from wherever. I'm going to be ordering some soon. When I asked my friend about the reason that I can order glasses from wherever I want, he said that there is no regulation on contacts/glasses so people can order from wherever they want!

Here's a link to a message board about the site if you want more info. Let me know what you think....

3 comments:

bhernandez said...

hmmm...no regulation on contacts/glasses so people can order from wherever they want!

kinda like electricity

A and A said...

Go Stream Energy!!! -aaron

A and A said...

oh brother. - cheli