Friday, October 30, 2009

Late Night with Cheli O'Brien..I mean Gutierrez

Today was a fun day. Work was great and then I went out to eat with my two co-workers. We went to a restaurant that is literally down the street. Close enough that we could have walked, but who wants to do that? We went there because every Friday this guy plays the keyboard and it's entertaining, but probably not in the way that he would like for it to be entertaining. He records songs on his keyboard and then plays and sings on top of it. Okay, no big deal. That's not so bad, but the thing that cracks me up is that while he's playing he'll do an electric guitar solo or a flute solo.......on the keyboard! It was so great. We ate and then I came home and ran into Aaron on the stairwell. Poor mijo. He had to get Chik-fil-A.

We went to a store (which I will tell you more about later) and then back to the apt. I changed right away and then headed to the church for a women's service called a ......i don't remember. It's not a vehilia. It's something else I had never heard. I sat next to my MIL!! love her. Afterwards, they served Posole. I did not partake. It was TOO late at night for that.

Back at the apt ready to go to sleep! I work tomorrow! bleah!

No comments: