Thursday, October 29, 2009

HELLO!!!

AHHHH. We're finally back!! The last four months have came and went SO fast. I had so many friends who told me that the wedding would be here before I knew it. A LOT has happened since the last time that either of us has blogged. Most importantly though, WE'RE MARRIED!!

Now that we're up an rolling with the married life, I hope to be a better blogger. (Leslie, I hope you haven't deleted our blog as one of your favorites! :)

Since it's been a while here are some bullets to get you up to date:

  • We are so happy!
  • We are saving so much money because we used to go out to eat every night.
  • I love cooking for Aaron, but it gets tiring. BUT he does help with the dishes :)
  • There are about 5 pigeons that live on the palm tree right outside our bedroom window and I want them all to DIE. yes, even the baby.
  • For the first two weeks after the honeymoon, I was flinging my arms and hitting Aaron in the chest about 2-3 times a night. i didn't even know i did that!
  • I learned that Aaron talks in his sleep, and preaches in his sleep too! The first time he said, "GOD!! If God.....!" the next night he quickly props up on his elbow, faces me and says, "I don't know. What do you think? That's the way they're making it seem." He paused, rolled his eyes and fell backward on the bed. I was so scared! First of all I'm not used to waking up next to someone, secondly, I'm not used to being interrogated in the middle of the night. SCARY!
  • I have been asking and asking for a dog and then it happened. Aaron went to HEB and came back with!......a plant. He said he wanted to see if I could keep it alive before trying to keep a dog alive. Ugh!
  • We got our marriage license back today! That means that I can start waiting in tremendously long lines to get my name changed. woohoo for the DMV and SSecurity office!
We'll I think those are all the highlights! Now that we're in our apartment and finally have our wireless set up (yeah!) we will keep you posted with the latest and the greatest!

2 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

yay!!! welcome back!

Unknown said...

OMGosh girl! you are too funny. thought i was going to wet my pants. i did practice some self control. keep the blog up,makes my day.