Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bye Bye Birdie


I am starting to prepare mentally for my move to Corpus. It's going to be a big deal for me. I realized that EVERYTHING in my life is about to change. From becoming a wife, and a pastors wife, to being in a new city where I don't know my way around and having a new job, to having a new cell phone provider and checking account. Everything around me is about to change, except for my car. (Unless Aaron will switch with me? He has heated seats and the car starts from yards away. diva!)

I was in the middle of my 30 minute commute from work, stuck in some traffic, with people speeding, cutting each other off and waving at each other, and all I could say to myself was, "I'm really going to miss Dallas" I love it here. Out of all the 5+ cities/towns I've lived in during my lifetime, I like Dallas the best. I wonder if one day Aaron and I will live here? I wonder if we will live in Corpus forever?- not that I would mind.

I've been in this place before. I'm in this place where I'm totally confiding in God for my well being. It's going to be a huge change, but it's nothing that He can't handle. I'm just casting all my cares on Him. He's leading the way, i'm just taking the steps.

So as my long drives all over Dallas come to an end, i'll just smile and wave. not those kinds of waves, the nice kind.

Bye bye birdies!

No comments: