Thursday, February 19, 2009

Does God Have Cold Hands?

According to my dad He does. We went to eat at cracker barrel. (via gift card- gotta love it!) Our waiter brought our drinks out to us. I immediately cradled my glass in my hand and began slurping on my sweet iced tea. Dad extended his hand to me and Tia Y so we could pray for our dinner. Dad starts praying and then interrupts himself to look at me and tell me that I have cold hands. The prayer sounded like this, "Heavenly Father, ..you have cold hands!" then he closes his eyes and starts praying again. BAHAHAHA!

P.S. They sell Bill Gaither CD's at cracker barrel. They also had a GIANT Hershey's bar. It was like....... 3 feet wide and a foot high, no joke. I did the math. it was worth 3,750 calories. GLO-RAY!!!!

2 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

um...hello. if you see a bill gaither cd, get it for me. you know i'm a bill gaither fanatic.

A and A said...

i was going to but then i remembered that you already had that one. quit pre-ordering!