Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grand Opening!

There is a brand spankin' new grocery store that opened up just a quarter mile down the street from us! yes! now i don't have to drive half a mile to go to walmart. I love Dallas. The grand opening was today, so all the employees were very cheery and helpful. Just give em some time.

Anyway, they have a lot of cool stuff. We walked around tonight after church and got a slice of pizza. Mine and Tia Yaya's piece (we shared) came in a cheapy pizza box, while dads little tiny piece came in a huge salad sized container. His was gourmet..la dee da.

I asked dad if he would go there in the a.m.,buy me something and drive back to the house and put it in my car so it's there when I'm ready to go. And then I added, "Oh, and can you unwrap it halfway so that it's ready to be eaten?" He laughed at me. rude.

here's the link to the site if you want to do a little browsing

http://www.marketstreetcoppell.com/

.

No comments: