Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

So if your related to me, you may have noticed that I sometimes have a hard time behaving in church. Shocking, I know! So the church that we've been going to LOVES handouts. Tonight the handouts for the study were in the form of fill in the blanks. But, I guess in order to not make it too difficult, the first letter of the word was given in the blank. Here's what happened. They were talking about how only 20% of peeps in the church exercise their gifts in the church. So number ten said this:

10. A person who has only 20% of their body functioning is called an i_______.

So when the teacher read this, the lady in front of us loudly says, "PARALYZED!"
um......I guess she didn't see the " i "?


Then later on the teacher who goes off on rabbitt trails was talking about her friend who had many gifts. She said about her friend, "She was very shy. Probably still is. She lives in Houston. She operated in her giftings."

Tia yaya and I were kicking each other to stop from laughing. I was laughing so hard when I got in the car. Tia yaya is my witness, I could not stop laughing.

Do you know the answer to number 10?

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Hum let's see
Incapacitated?
Invalid?
Immobile?
Injured?
In-pain?
In-pieces?
I-bot?
I judt don't know
please give us the answer this is actually fun

Bethany Hernandez said...

it's a good thing i wasn't sitting next to you or i would have been laughing out loud...and you don't help matters much!

Josiah said...

haha i remember....

"ive been proophesied over twice in my life, one of by a catholic nun."

A and A said...

lol! it was SO funny. yes, mom. the answer is invalid.

Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kjjbbq@gmail.com said...

Cheli, You may want to suggest that the teacher make it a contest like hangman or Wheel Of Fortune. I wonder how many times this happens in my class at church. It makes me definitely think about the questions I'm asking. I do love it when funny stuff happens though. When are ya'll coming again? LOL.

-Mac