Saturday, May 30, 2009

I did a lot today....

Today was a crazy day. I almost ran out of gas (i can hear my mom now.. "you should NEVER let it get lower than....." but by the GRACE OF GOD i made it to a gas station. I went shopping for jewelry for the girls in the wedding party, but I didn't buy anything because I want to make sure that they like it. Today, i really wished that Beth and Kelli were with me. :( Tear..

Moving on....Today I bought our ring bearer pillow! (Seth, this is what you will be carrying in the wedding!) and some ribbon for the wedding favors. Hobby Lobby is where I bought these items. Hobby Lobby is probably the best craft store out there. If anyone disagrees with that, they need to say it to my face. I also bought a medium sized, black chandelier to hang in our apartment. It is so pretty and I had been looking for one for a long while, so I called Aaron and got the green light and bought it!

When I got home, I was sticky and gross. yuck. I'm thankful for hot running water and air conditioning. We are SO blessed here in America.

so all in all, it was a good day!

No comments: