Saturday, April 4, 2009

Communication Problems

I am in the middle of picking on Aaron. He sent a text to about ten people and 15 minutes later only one person has responded. He kept saying things like "Lets see if Aunt so-and-so has figured out how to text yet". I just sent a text to about 10-15 people and I had 3 texts within the same minute and several others in the minutes following the text. Picking on Aaron ensued.

Me: "Ah-ha Aaron. I already have people texting me back! My people are with it!

Aaron: (Silence)

Me: "How many people did you send a text to?"

Aaron: slightly aggitated "Like ten"

Me: "Ha ha. I already have like 5 texts and I sent mine a few seconds ago. My people are tweeters, texters, bloggers, ballers and shot-callers!"

Aaron: (sounding annoyed) "Whatever."

Me: (Chuckling) "It's okay Aaron. Why don't you just send a telegraph to them. (can't stop laughing), or maybe contact them through morse code. (Laughing harder) Maybe you should start a fire and use smoke signals BAHAHAH."

Aaron: silent pause "Do you want this one address?"


Me: "BA HAhha oh hee hee, ah, hee......yeah sure" "Oh,....just got another one! I have six (text) so far"

Aaron: (under his breath, i could hardly hear him): "Nobody's texting me"

4 comments:

bhernandez said...

Funny...tell Aaron to text me, I will respond to him right away.

Uncle Benjy

Jehu Hernandez said...

How is he on altar calls? Just saying...

Sandra said...

What is a baller ?Am I a Baller? I know I am a shot caller.just asking???

A and A said...

thank you to everyone for their outpouring of love and support for Aaron during this difficult time. Tia so-and-so did eventually get back to him......two hours later. - cheli